What Do You Do On A Juice Fast?
Well, it’s basically in the name… You drink nothing but juice all day long for 60-days to lose weight. Not just any just. You have to juice fresh fruits and veggies at home. The diet was made popular by the documentary; “Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead”. It’s a documentary where a gentleman named, Joe Cross, goes on a juice fast for 60-days.
After those 60-days Joe Cross experienced amazing results. Such as; huge drop in body weight, reduced inflammation, and a better outlook on life.
The side effects of going on a juice fast
Many dieters who go on a juice fast experience the following:
- Hunger pangs
- Difficult concentrating or thinking
- Stomach pains
Some experience these side effects greater than others.
Benefits of the fast
- Very fast weight loss usually within a couple days
- Toxins get expelled from the body
- Organs get cleansed
- Increased energy
- Digestive track gets rested
- Reduced water weight
- Can be costly over time
- Side effects may get worse
- Cleaning juicer may be time consuming
- May not work for everyone
- Usage of bathroom will increase drastically
Are there any proof of people losing weight?
Yes. Numerous people have reported weight loss through juice fasting. Again, not all results are typical and you must consult with your doctor if a juice fast is safe for you.
People who have successfully done the juice fast high recommend the following:
- Juicing For Weight Loss
- Ultimate Juicing & Smoothie Recipes + Tips
- Organic Health Protocol by Celebrity Trainer: Thomas Delauer